We all need a little reminder sometimes, and here are just a few things that you might like to reflect upon or remind yourself today. 1. You are doing your best with what you’ve got to work with at this moment in time, and that’s okay.
2. You can’t please everyone, and not everyone needs to like you. As long as you’re living your life truthfully, that’s all that matters.
3. It’s vital that you take time for yourself and to do things you love, and to not feel guilty about it.
4. The challenges you’re going through are for a reason, and are ultimately going to make you stronger and wiser.
5. Love yourself first. If you can genuinely do that, the rest will come easily.
6. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don’t try and squeeze everything into one day/week/year. There’s plenty of time, and it’s important to appreciate the journey.
7. Make time for rest. Put something off for a little longer if needed so you can recharge.
8. Don’t own other people’s feelings or problems. Be compassionate, yes, but they are theirs to own, not yours. You have enough on your plate without other people’s stuff adding to it.
9. Breathe. Exhale all your worries, frustration, and anger… Allow any negative emotions to be releasd with each breath out. As you breathe in, allow nothing but love, joy, and positivity to flow through your body.
10. View everyone and everything from a place of love. Even the ordinarily most frustrating of people or situations can be dissolved by simply looking at it differently. Try it.
I’d love to hear your feedback on any or all of these that you decide to try.